Students will be able to -
1. know the meaning of Lifelong Learning research
2. understand the Historical research design
3. understand the exploratory research design
4. understand the experimental research design
Chapter I: Security Management Practices
1. Overview of Security Management
2. Information Classification Process
3. Security Policy
4. Risk Management
5. Security Procedures and Guidelines
6. Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
7. Ethics and Best Practices
Chapter 2: Security Laws and Standards
1. Security Assurance
2. Security Laws
4. International Standards
5. Security Audit
6. SSE-CMM / COBIT etc
- Learning Environment and Rational of the Course:
Lifelong Learning Practicum is a four credits course in the second semester of the MA LLL programme. This is a practicum oriented course. Students have to select an area of lifelong learning out of six areas of LLL for their practicum. As per their choice students will be appointed for getting hands-on experience in the organization which especially works in the selected area. Students will participate in the work of the organization and become a member of the communities of practice for a short period. Two kinds of mentors, one from own departmental professor and another one from a practitioner of the selected organization will be appointed to monitoring and guiding the students. Students will actively participate in their community of practice and try to learn and improve the practices with the help of the members of the communities of practice. For their systematic approach to learning this course provides Learning Scenarios with Self Governed Learning Activities. Students will complete the learning activities based on their work with communities of practice and will report to their mentors regularly. Mentor will facilitate to the students in their LLL Practicum. This is a special course for the act with communities of practice and learn to improve the practice.
Learning Outcomes of LLL Practicum
learning this handbook, students will be able to-
i. Define the lifelong learning area for launching learning service among communities of practice.
ii. Assess the needs of the selected communities of practice.
iii. Establish the interactions among the members of communities of practice.
iv. Design the learning strategies and activities as per the needs of communities of practice.
v. Develop the problem-based learning scenarios for engaging the communities of practice in self-governed learning activities.
vi. Implement the LLL interventions to improve the practice and personal wellbeing.
vii. Evaluate the LLL interventions.
viii. Prepare the report on LLL Practicum.
- Steps of LLL Practicum
- Step 1st: Define the Lifelong Learning Area.
- Step 2nd: Assessment of Learning Needs.
- Step 3rd: Design of Interactions.
- Step 4th: Development and Implementation of Learning Intervention.
- Step 5th: Assessment of Learning Intervention.
- Step 6th: Student’ Work Evaluation by Mentor of LLL.
1. Selecting Lifelong Learning Areas
2. Determination of Lifelong Learning Communities
3. Learning Needs of the Communities
4. Roles and Responsibilities of the Lifelong Learning Communities
5. Planning for Lifelong Learning CommunitiesStudents will go through the learning Scenarios on LLL Practicum and complete the course.