Online Exam InstructionsAppear for the applicable test(s) by submitting Attendance first. Please note that by default Exam Link will be disabled and can only be enabled by submitting Attendance.
- How to take assessment:
2. Mark Present and click on Save Changes. ( Your attendance submitted)
3. Now go back to your exam course again, exam link is enabled now and you can enter in the quiz by clicking the exam link
4. Start attempting the questions. Once you have answered all the questions, click on the Finish attempt button followed by Submit to final record and exit your test.
- Please read the following instructions thoroughly before you start the examination:
2. Students are required to have a Laptop/desktop/mobile phone with an internet connection.
3. Please note that Laptops / Desktops with Windows OS- Windows 7 and above are preferred. Students using Laptop with MAC OS should open test in safari browser.
4. Mobile Application only works for Android Mobile Phone users.
5. Please make sure that your Laptop/Mobile phone is fully charged before appearing for the examination as a measure against unexpected power outages.
6. All questions are Multiple Choice Questions having single correct option.
7. Each question carry 1 marks.
8. Test duration – 60 mins for Final Exam and 15 mins for Mock Test.
9. Use of calculator allowed.
10. Please make sure you make the final submission only after completing the examination. You will be asked to confirm in case you accidentally try submitting the examination before the completion of the duration. Please note that once you make the final submission, you will not be able to take up the examination again.
11. In case of temporary internet outage please wait for some time and try to resubmit the test.
12. If internet speed is unreasonably slow, images and tables in the question may take little longer to appear.
13. In case if you are facing any technical issues during the examination, please reach out to below Support team
- Contact number- 7887722687